Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What if Cartoons Got Saved?

I thought today would be a good day to take a break and listen to a song!

I have been listening to a Christian music station for the last several months on my way to and from work.  It has been super therapeutic for me.   Isn't it funny how there are times when just the right song comes on and it can completely change your mood?  I'd had a particularly stressful week a while back and this song came on.  It turned me from a stressed out mess, to a happy carefree girl - even if it was only temporary. 

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do... turn up your speakers!





I especially like the end:
"...Now there's a point to this Looney-Tune,
I'm not an Animaniac, But there's a lot of praisin' to do,
But cartoons wern't made for that, It's our job!
Yeah, so let's sing hallelujah!"

You cannot help but smile when you listen to this song - and what a wonderful blessing a smile can be!



No comments:

Post a Comment