Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving is Here!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Today started early for me because my cell phone's alarm is set to go off every week day at 6am.  Thursday is a weekday, but it is also a holiday... shouldn't my iPhone know this!  Oh well, if that's the worst thing that happens, it's a pretty darn good day.

Following suit with some of my blogging friends, I think it's appropriate to reflect on some things I am  thankful for.
  • Oklahoma will have pretty nice weather today - high of 75! The 4-day weekend is really great too!
  • BLACK FRIDAY! Ashley and I start our adventure tonight :)
  • Awesome friends - I've been blessed with the best friends that I've had for YEARS.  It's a pretty rare thing for people to remain so connected after high school and college. Even if we don't talk for a while or live hundreds of miles away from each other, we pick back up right where we left off without skipping a beat.
  • Necessities.  The holidays always bring awareness to me that not everyone has the things that they need.  I'm very thankful to have a home and job. 
  • Family - just like other families, we have some disfunction - but we own it and stick together. I love them so much!
What are some things you're thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment