Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pumpkins

I've gotten some feedback that if I don't start posting soon - my readers are going to stop coming by... so, I'll be posting some updates.

Let's go back to preparations for Halloween.   The weekend before, my niece Olivia came over - we had a lot of fun!

We started with a pumpkin shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's (take-and-bake).  If you look closely, you can see the pumpkin stem on top. I thought it was super festive.


Then, we moved on to pumpkin decorating! We opted out of the messier carving routine and stuck with paint and glitter.  The kids loved it!

Serious concentration from Kaylynn (Ashley's daughter)

Glitter too!


Olivia's final masterpiece

For Halloween night, I went to my moms.  Halloween is her favorite holiday and she loves to shower the kids with candy and toys.  Here is the "2nd string" bags.  Her 1st string bags had more toys in it.



Full size candy bar, fruit snacks, various smaller candies, and toys.
Jackpot in our town!




Hope everyone enjoyed Halloween!





No comments:

Post a Comment