Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Grad School



Remember how I told you I'm considering going back to get my Master's degree?  A couple of weeks ago, I went to see the academic advisor at Oklahoma Baptist University.  One of the things I requested was to be able to observe a class - and she got me set right up. I went to a Corporate Law session and it was so interesting. I felt like I was right back in college! Although, it wasn't completely like it because I had to get up and go to work the next day - Lame.

I was able to get up and leave at any time, but I stayed to whole class.  Until 10pm!  It was good for me to experience what it would be like to go straight from work to class, then bed.  Makes for a long day.

First things first, I've got to get started on studying for the GMAT. Wish me luck!









No comments:

Post a Comment