Sunday, November 25, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Of course I'm talking about Christmas time!


This is absolutely my favorite time of the year.  I love all things Christmas - the lights, the shopping, the Salvation Army bell ringers, the presents, the decorations, the music.  Oh, the music.  I wake up every morning and take a shower to Pandora's Christmas songs on my iPhone.  A perfect way to start the day.


I haven't completely decorated my house yet - that will later today. But I did help my sister with her decorations and Christmas tree.

My sister, Christine, and her Christmas tree

Christine loved this close up of her ornaments - so pretty!

Have you put up your decorations yet?



1 comment:

  1. You should come with me to cook/serve dinner at the Salvation Army....

    ReplyDelete