Friday, September 14, 2012

Too Faced

Today we are linking up with Kelly's Korner  for a Show Us Your Life (SUYL) Friday.  We're talking about your favorite beauty products.  My sister-in-law, Maggie, turned me on to an amazing eye shadow primer by Too Faced. It is called Shadow Insurance  - - I cannot live without it now!

Too Faced: Shadow Insurance



I buy expensive eyeshadow from MAC because I love their colors so much, but I noticed that the shadow would only stay on for about 4-6 hours.  It wouldn't even last that long if I'm sweaty - so much for looking good and going out dancing!   I'd tried a couple of other primers including MACs Paint Pot, and it just wasn't helping.

If you're interested in trying a new primer, you can pick Shadow Insurance up online or at Sephora for $18.  If you're like me, $18 seems pretty steep for something like this - but once I really thought about how much I already spend on one color of eyeshadow, $18 wasn't too bad to make sure that expensive shadow stays put!

Do you have any products that you cannot live without?


2 comments:

  1. I can't live without this stuff too!!! Living in a coastal and hot area plus having oily skin.... there was nothing that kept my shadow put until I started using this stuff! And I've been using the same tiny tube for almost a year now (I don't wear full makeup everyday), which makes the $18 really easy to justify! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had my tube for about 2 months and have barely made a dent in it - it will last at least 6 months. I'm glad others love this product too!

      Delete