Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all

The First Day of Autumn (Autumnal Equinox) is on Saturday,September 22, 2012.  That's today!



For me, the first day of fall marks the beginning of all things wonderful!    The hot Oklahoma heat makes me super excited for cooler fall weather.  It also marks the State Fair, which I blogged about here


October is the month of my wedding anniversary (Oct 16, 2010) - it was no coincidence that my husband and I chose fall for our wedding.  


Fall foliage - the colors are SO beautiful.  I purposely chose my wedding flowers to resemble the colors of fall leaves.
Aren't these colors beautiful!  The picture attached to my bouquet is of my dad holding me as a baby.  Since he could only be there in spirit, I made sure he was able to walk me down the aisle.

These were on several of my tables at the reception - this was as close as I could get to bringing the outdoors inside!


And perhaps one of the most exciting parts of fall... College Football Season is here!  Boomer Sooner!  On October 6th, we will be talking about tailgate food - another fall favorite!!



What does fall mean for you?



No comments:

Post a Comment