Sunday, September 9, 2012

Getting Started

Today is September 9, 2012.  I opened this blog in August of 2011 (that's two-thousand and ELEVEN, y'all). One year, one month later...  I think it is time to put some thoughts to paper, or in this case the world wide web.

I'm not sure exactly where this blog is going - not sure what my underlying theme might be, but I'm pretty sure whatever it becomes will be "perfectly good enough for me" hence, my URL.  http://perfectlygoodenoughforme.blogspot.com

I'll start with a little about me. Name = Jessica. I'm a twenty something not for long that lives in the great state of Oklahoma.  I'm married to my college (Boomer Sooner!!) sweetheart, James, and we are the happy, loving parents of an awesome miniature schnauzer named Oliver. Ollie for short.   Some of you are probably thinking - "oh no, she is one of those crazy dog lovers - there is no way I'm going to connect with this blog".  Although I am totally and completely in love with my dog - I know that I will be even more excited and over the moon about my own human children one day.  But for now, you get to read about my doggie :)  Isn't he cute?!

My occupation? I work for corporate America - not sure it is my best interest to talk about details.  But, I'm sure you'll get stories one day, after all - this is where I spend the majority of my life.  With made up names and ambiguous places, of course. My goal is to one day become independently wealthy so that I can be a stay-at-home mom or at least have the option.  Or maybe my plan is to have a BIG corner office and get to make big decisions that will forever positively effect the success of a major organization.  I change my mind regularly.


For fun - I make custom cakes.  More details and pictures to come on that. Well, I did what I set out to do - I got started!  I'll update y'all soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment