Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Piece of Cake

Today, I feel like cake!  I don't have the ingredients to make one, so I'll settle for a review of cakes we've done the last few months.


My friend Elizabeth had a paisley themed baby shower and this cake was so much fun to make!  Almost as cute as baby Jackson!




This one was for a western themed wedding.  I wasn't a fan of the design, but this is what they wanted. This one seems like it would be the easiest, but 3 tiers can be a challenge sometimes.



Every year I do birthday cakes for my cousins, Julie and Lily.  Julie wanted Tangled, and we had a great time coming up with the perfect design. Do you see the ice cream sugar cone and cake cone (tower)?  We were going for purple, but this looks blue. She loved it anyway!

You can see my new curtains in the back.. I'm so proud of them :)



Lily's birthday was just a few weeks ago.  I got a new phone and lost my pictures, so my family sent me a few they had.  Lighting was bad, I promise those cupcakes were oh-so-cute and of course, sparkly.

I had the cupcake pics made for me from Etsy.  They made a great addition!

I hope you've had a great Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment