Thursday, June 6, 2013

Birthday Celebration


I celebrated my birthday while I was on my blogging hiatus. (April 19th - don't forget it next year...)  I typically celebrate my birthday in a very big way.  It usually results in a bad decisions and a headache the next day. This year, I made a conscience effort to take it down a notch.  So, I decided dinner with family and a mimosa brunch with my girlfriends would be perfect!


We always struggle trying to find a place to go where we can get reservations for 10+ people. Since there are kids in the equation, waiting in line at a restaurant is not very fun. The kids are what make it so much fun though!  

We decided on a Japanese Steakhouse, Musashi's.  I never get tired of the show the chef puts on and the food is delish!  I didn't get very many pictures - I will have to get better about making people pose!

We are definitely meat eaters.
That's my BIL and SIL, Dodd and Jeni across the way.


My precious niece, Olivia.  She got a very special
 light up dinosaur headband :)




The night was just perfect.  Sometimes less is more :)








No comments:

Post a Comment