Monday, June 3, 2013

Date Night

James and I went on a date night Sunday.  We've gotten a lot better about eating at home, so this was a real treat.  We started at Spaghetti Warehouse.

This picture makes the place look huge, but the restaurant is just on the bottom floor.
Naturally, we over-ordered.  Did we really need the ULTIMATE Italian Feast for Two?! It sounded so good though...

They were out of raviolis.. so they substituted it for dessert! 

James loathes loves taking pictures.





Then we took a short walk down Oklahoma City's River Walk. 




I have bad aim..




I always admire the horse drawn carriages. 

In front of the Chickasaw Bricktown ballpark.
Looking forward to Thirsty Thursdays :)

We stopped at our final destination.  Harkins Theatre.   This was one of the first additions to the "new" Bricktown and I have thoroughly enjoyed it.  After all, they do have the BEST coke and popcorn here (which is why I go to the movies).



We watched Star Trek (James's choice).  It was pretty good, but I was a little lost since I've never seen a single episode of Star Trek. It was a TV series, not a movie, right?

Necessary picture? Probably not.


I am a creature of habit... must sit on the first 2 rows (of the elevated seating) and my feet must be able to rest on the seat in front of me. 

Breaking the rules... 


Random fact:  These are guineas.





How did you spend your weekend?





No comments:

Post a Comment