Sunday, January 6, 2013

North Pole City and Villages

There is a store in Oklahoma City. It is a very special store because it sells nothing but Christmas items!  It is called North Pole City and it is really cool. 

From floor to ceiling, this place is decked out - I dream of the day that I can put a 14 foot tree in my house! 



I met my SIL to drop off a couple of gifts for the kiddos and seeing them dressed to see Santa was an awesome bonus!

Miss Olivia

Roman
North Pole City has a whole room dedicated to Christmas villages.  They have a variety of villages: Christmas in City, Snow Village, New England Village, etc.  My SIL and BIL have a set at their house that I've admired for years. They buy a new piece every year to add to the collection and I think this is such a fun tradition.




This is the village that Jeni has - we were eying this
 banana split "house" for her next addition.


I'd also like to start a collection, we just don't have the space in our house to appropriately display it - but one day, I will definitely have one!





No comments:

Post a Comment