Saturday, January 5, 2013

Catching up

2 weeks, 3 days = zero posts. Sorry.

We have a lot to catch up on, so I'll get started.  

We left off just before Christmas and I was getting ready to go see my nephew in his very first band concert. When I mentioned it to the Mister, he wanted to go - but was convinced that the 5th grade band didn't have much of a chance at a grammy winning performance.  He was wrong!  These kids were awesome, especially considering their age.  The high school had a jazz performance that was really good too.  All of the Christmas music made me oh so happy!



Our little musician!




He did so well that James and I wanted to treat him to ice cream!


James, Duncan, Sarah (niece)


In other random news...Chinese food is a weakness of mine and I always look forward to my fortune at the end of the meal.  This one made me smile :)




Check out this hot air balloon! This picture was taken as I left my office a couple of weeks ago.  I have always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon - it's on my bucket list.


Check out the Oklahoma sky :)

Look for more updates soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment