Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Joy!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

I don't have a family of my own yet, but I can imagine that one of my favorite things to do each year will be watching my children open their presents Christmas morning.  I get such joy out of seeing the look on people's faces when they open their gifts.  

My cousin Julie and aunt Cindy

James and Mr. Mike (mom's boyfriend)

Miss Kaylynn (Ashley's daughter)


Grayson (Ashley's son)


There was no shortage of gifts at James's grandma's house.  We usually draw names, but this year we bought for everyone.  There was A LOT of presents.






Roman liked his spiderman getup.

This is Maggie opening the wine glasses we got her.  I wanted these for myself,
so I knew she'd like them! That's part of Jeni on the right.



And another Christmas surprise - WE GOT SNOW!  I was so excited that we had a white Christmas.

I kind of cheated on this picture- it was taken from my office after Christmas,
but I forgot to take a picture Christmas day, oops!




2 comments:

  1. I still have a Christmas present for you here at the house....ummmm...want me to save it for next year, or will you be coming for it this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't have to get me a gift - but I'll be by to get it this weekend, lol :)

      Delete