Monday, January 21, 2013

C25K Update

So, last Tuesday and Thursday rounded up my first week of C25K training.  Since it was so cold and dark before work, I opted for the warmer, safer alternative and busted out the elliptical.  This thing has been a dust collector for the past year (maybe longer).

Please note the plastic is still on the screen.  I got this elliptical THREE
years ago, y'all.

230 calories.  I thought burning 230 calories was good until this.....


This is the drink I have after workouts to help with soreness and build up muscle.

 Post Workout Recovery has 230 calories!! Is this someone playing a joke on me or what!  Exactly 230 calories in this drink :(

Oh well, Coach Gary aka Ashley's husband assured me I didn't undo my workout.  I'm going to trust him... at least until I get back on the scale.  





















1 comment:

  1. I want an elliptical! I've only been using a yoga mat.

    Please have your readers donate me one :)

    ReplyDelete