Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Good Things Are Happening



Good things have been happening this week.  The week really could have gone either way - we were off to a rocky start.  But I'm choosing to count my blessings.

  • I got a chance to catch up with an old friend on the phone.
  • My almost tragic plumbing situation was resolved for only $75. 
  • My New Year's Eve plans are almost secured. 
  • Most of my Christmas shopping is done!
  • I got to see Grayson in a Christmas program at his school - makes me look forward to having my own kids in it one day.
  • I received some extra kudos this week at work, which always help the week go better :)
  • I have a lot of fun activities to look forward to this weekend!!

A co-worker and I went out for Chinese yesterday - and I got a great fortune... 



I wonder what will happen March 4th?


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your week is going much better! Can't wait till this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete