Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Party and Big Win!

After the kiddos arrived sugared up safely at their house - I went home to prepare for my company's Christmas dinner at Remington Park.

I was a picture taking failure on Saturday night - I meant to take a picture of the horses for y'all!

James and I hadn't been out in a while, so it was a nice treat.  Most of our time was spent eating the awesome food and there may have been a drink or five two involved.

Here's the only decent picture we took all night.


We sat with my boss, Cheryl and her husband, Don.  They were a ton of fun - we even did some horse race betting.  And... we WON!

Drum role please....



$13.20! Can you believe it?!  Okay, maybe not that exciting for you, but it was super exciting for me.  Nevermind the fact that we spent $16 to win $13.20.  That's okay though - it was really fun!

We'd planned to meet up with Gary and Ashley afterward, but we were all exhausted. So, we took a rain check and plan to meet up later this week.

Well, I've had 3 posts and we haven't even discussed Sunday yet!  Busy, busy, busy.  Have you done anything exciting for Christmas yet?



2 comments:

  1. Is "super excited" the same as regular "excited"...just with a cape?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is EXACTLY right :) Our minds think so much alike - we could be sisters!

    ReplyDelete