Monday, July 1, 2013

Life Planner

I used to be organized.

I fell off the organizational wagon, so I'm looking for ways to get my life back in order.  Last year I bought a Life Planner by Erin Condren.  I used it on occasion, but really didn't utilize it as much as I should have.  I purchased a new one this year and I am determined to use it!


It takes a few weeks to come in, but it is well worth the wait!
Super cute, right?


There are a quotes throughout the planner that I love :)


You'll notice that July 6th I am going to the Toby Keith benefit concert for the tornado victims.  I'm so excited to help contribute to these worthy families and the concert line up is awesome!  You'll see a follow-up next week on the concert.


The planner comes with these fun stickers - there are a ton of them and it gives
just enough of a color splash to keep me excited, lol 





No, I am not getting paid to say any of this. I just like it better than any other planner I've purchased.   It is a little pricier than the others, but I love it!   Occasionally, Plum District and Zulily have a special where you can buy a $25 certificate for $50 worth of Erin Condren products.  If you get a chance - do it!

As if I didn't explain it well enough... here's a fun video of all it does, Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment